Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 70

I didn't use any paper today but my PCA used a sheet to write a note to my other assistants. I hope it gets the results she and I are both aiming for.
I've been on the diet for ten weeks today. I have used slightly less than 89% of my paper. This is even after I submitted some things to publishers.

I keep saying it over and over again, but I don't know how the average American citizen could be so wasteful As I've said before, too, I'm by no means the most devoted paper conserver on the planet. I still use a ton more resources than I would like to but, if I, who has such great failings in this regard, can do it why can't everybody else?

Well I've come to the end of my rant and I can proudly tell you that my page count is: 5198.5.

No comments:

Post a Comment